Securing the future
Rocksec provides endpoint managed security services to businesses of all sizes. We use our knowledge and expertise to help customers minimise the growing global cyber threats to their business whilst addressing finite internal resources and the cyber skills shortage.
RockSec takes a consultative approach to digital transformation focusing on Zero Trust cloud security, mobile, internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies.
Working with our clients, we enable their business to minimise enterprise and cyber risk by leveraging disruptive technology; all whilst driving business growth, increasing competitive advantage, reducing IT operational costs and create an excellent user experience.
In a world of ever-growing cyber threats, skills and expertise are in short supply. How can we save time and cost yet still prioritise the protection of the business? Lean on RockSec to take care of detection, prevention and rapid response to the latest endpoint security threats.
Trust in Us
CYBER SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
How exposed is your business to External and Insider Threats?
- PRIMARY = external and internal vulnerability assessment + threat intelligence + healthcheck
- ADVANCED = Primary + threat detection + maturity analysis + insider threat analysis
CYBER SECURITY CONSULTING SERVICES
- Red team Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Incident containment
- Compromise assessment & analysis
- Security control maturity review
- Target operating model definition
- Audit & compliance requirement review
- GDPR & data risk assessment
- Insider Threat visibility analysis
- 3rd Party Risk Assessment
CYBER SECURITY MANAGED SERVICES
External + insider threat detection response + prevention
- Proactive endpoint threat prevention
- Threat Intelligence services
- SOC as a Service - Advanced security detection and monitoring
- De - centralised Software Defined Firewall management
- Insider threat management
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Advanced Whitelisting
ECRIME AND FRAUD DETECTION
Detect and block fraud attacks in real time.
- Real Time Fraud and Risk Management
- Online / Mobile fraud detection and consumer FIDO password-less authentication
- Compliance and Auditing - PSD2
- Consumer Behavioural Analytics
- Account Takeover and AML prevention
- Transactional data fraud detection
- Application Fraud Detection
- Merchant Compromise Alerting
Simon Sharp Managing Partner
Simon has held strategic management and leadership roles with market-leading cybersecurity organisations including ObserveIT, Entrust, RSA (Dell Technologies), Pindrop, and Cybereason. Successful both as an individual sales contributor and within senior sales management, delivering strong sales and market growth for organisations moving up the business maturity scale in competitive markets.
His leadership skills are proven to demonstrate strategic management success in building strong teams, implementing appropriate sales processes from the ground up and leveraging both direct and channel routes to market.